Are you working in the position of Warehouse Manager? Are you wondering how your salary compares to others?
Are you going to an interview or to negotiate your salary? Do you need to know what a fair salary would be?
It is so simple - just fill out our short questionnaire and you´ll find out what the salary for your position and in your region is.Compare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Supervising the receipt and release of material and goods inventories.
- Recording of the current inventory in the storage system.
- Checking orders, maintaining the prescribed documentation.
- Managing, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Scheduling work shifts, assigning tasks and coordinating activities within the warehouse.
- Proposing measures to optimise warehouse management processes.
- Supervising the correct storage and manipulation with material and goods inventory.
- Checking the compliance with safety, fire and sanitary regulations, ensuring the provision of protection equipment.
- Preparing regular reports for the company management.
- Performing ordinary, ongoing and extraordinary inventory taking of stocks.
- Cooperating with other departments within the company.