The salary range of employees working in Iceland is, by default, in the range of 37,019.00 ISK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 117,587.00 ISK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Iceland into salary brackets in ISK.
Average salary and range in Iceland by age in ISK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Iceland (ISK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Iceland (ISK).
1. Administrative Worker Administration
2. Assistant Administration
3. Office Manager Administration
4. Receptionist Administration
5. Secretary Administration
6. Call Operator Administration
7. Archivist, Registry Administrator Administration
8. Data Entry Operator Administration
9. Project Coordinator Administration
10. Project Assistant Administration
11. Chief Receptionist Officer Administration
12. Receptionist I Administration
13. Procurement specialist Administration
14. Data entry operator Administration
15. Project planner Administration
16. Contract administrator Administration
17. CSR specialist Administration
18. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager Administration
19. Economist Economy, Finance, Accountancy
20. Billing Clerk Economy, Finance, Accountancy
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Iceland (ISK)
1. Head of Customer Support Management
2. Testing manager Management
3. Restaurant manager Management
4. Business Development Manager Management
5. Product owner Management
6. Regional / Area Manager Management
7. Team leader Management
8. Hotel manager Management
9. Junior Project Manager Management
10. Senior Project Manager Management
11. Process Manager Management
12. Account Director Management
13. Auto Repair Shop Manager Management
14. Returns Department Manager Management
15. Facility Manager Management
16. Art Director Management
17. Storekeeper Management
18. Event Manager Management
19. Technical Manager Management
20. Production Supervisor Management
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.