The salary range of employees working in Ireland is, by default, in the range of 1,768.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 5,623.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ireland into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Ireland by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ireland (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Technical Manager Technology, Development
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. IT Manager Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Commerce
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.