The salary range of employees working in Ireland is, by default, in the range of 23,232 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 73,428 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ireland into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Ireland by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ireland (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Manager Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.