The salary range of employees working in Cayman Islands is, by default, in the range from 2,280.00 KYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,400.00 KYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cayman Islands into wage bands in KYD.
Average salary and range in Cayman Islands by age in KYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cayman Islands (KYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. IT Manager Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Cashier Banking
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.