The salary range of employees working in Cayman Islands is, by default, in the range from 2,246.00 KYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,387.00 KYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cayman Islands into wage bands in KYD.
Average salary and range in Cayman Islands by age in KYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cayman Islands (KYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. IT Manager Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.