The salary range of employees working in Cayman Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,600.00 KYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 8,734.00 KYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cayman Islands into salary brackets in KYD.
Average salary and range in Cayman Islands by age in KYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cayman Islands (KYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Cashier Banking
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.