The salary range of employees working in Cayman Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,799.00 KYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 8,658.00 KYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cayman Islands into salary brackets in KYD.
Average salary and range in Cayman Islands by age in KYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cayman Islands (KYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Publishing House Director Top Management
15. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Cashier Banking
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. General Labourer General labour
15. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
17. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.