The salary range of employees working in Cayman Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,254.00 KYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,447.00 KYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cayman Islands into salary brackets in KYD.
Average salary and range in Cayman Islands by age in KYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cayman Islands (KYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cayman Islands (KYD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.