The salary range of employees working in Marshall Islands is, by default, in the range of 1,560.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,782.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Marshall Islands into salary brackets in USD.
Average salary and range in Marshall Islands by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Marshall Islands (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Marshall Islands (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Marshall Islands (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.