The salary range of employees working in Belgium is, by default, in the range of 2,133.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,289.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Belgium into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Belgium by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Belgium (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR).
1. Sales Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Technical Director Top Management
11. Head of the Legal Department Management
12. Publishing House Director Top Management
13. Logistics Director Top Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Lead developer Information Technology
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Packer Production
9. General Labourer General labour
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Cashier Banking
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
18. Florist Service Industries
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Refuse Collector Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.