The salary range of employees working in Mexico is, by default, in the range from 13,605.00 MXN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 42,445.00 MXN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mexico into wage bands in MXN.
Average salary and range in Mexico by age in MXN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mexico (MXN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.