The salary range of employees working in Mexico is, by default, in the range of 179,448 MXN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 587,016 MXN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mexico into salary brackets in MXN.
Average salary and range in Mexico by age in MXN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mexico (MXN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Finance Manager Management
7. Marketing Director Top Management
8. Country Manager/Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Software Engineer Information Technology
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Banking
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. General Labourer General labour
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.