The salary range of employees working in Mexico is, by default, in the range of 181,572 MXN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 582,324 MXN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mexico into salary brackets in MXN.
Average salary and range in Mexico by age in MXN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mexico (MXN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Finance Manager Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Technical Manager Technology, Development
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Cashier Banking
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.