The salary range of employees working in Mexico is, by default, in the range of 13,511.00 MXN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 42,695.00 MXN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mexico into salary brackets in MXN.
Average salary and range in Mexico by age in MXN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mexico (MXN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Marketing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. Technical Manager Technology, Development
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. IT Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mexico (MXN)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cashier Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.