The salary range of employees working in United States is, by default, in the range of 36,072 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 123,000 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in United States into salary brackets in USD.
Average salary and range in United States by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in United States (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in United States (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Architect Information Technology
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Technical Director Top Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
13. Publishing House Director Top Management
14. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in United States (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Banking
18. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.