The salary range of employees working in Svalbard and Jan Mayen is, by default, in the range from 12,035.00 NOK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 38,101.00 NOK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Svalbard and Jan Mayen into wage bands in NOK.
Average salary and range in Svalbard and Jan Mayen by age in NOK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Judge Law & Legislation
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. IT Manager Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Business Development Manager Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Cashier Commerce
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.