The salary range of employees working in Svalbard and Jan Mayen is, by default, in the range of 12,035.00 NOK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 38,101.00 NOK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Svalbard and Jan Mayen into salary brackets in NOK.
Average salary and range in Svalbard and Jan Mayen by age in NOK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Judge Law & Legislation
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Technical Manager Technology, Development
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. IT Manager Management
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Svalbard and Jan Mayen (NOK)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Security Guard Security & Protection
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.