The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range of 664.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,366.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Security Guard Security & Protection
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Cashier Banking
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Packer Production
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. General Labourer General labour
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.