The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range of 4,441.00 TTD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,044.00 TTD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into salary brackets in TTD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in TTD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Cashier Banking
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Packer Production
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.