The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range of 4,278.00 TTD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 15,365.00 TTD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into salary brackets in TTD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in TTD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Sales Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Shop Assistant Commerce
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Banking
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
Total average salary in randomly selected countries.
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.