The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range of 50,808 TTD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 186,828 TTD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into salary brackets in TTD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in TTD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Cashier Banking
13. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.