The salary range of employees working in United States is, by default, in the range of 2,380.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 9,281.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in United States into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in United States by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in United States (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in United States (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Production Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in United States (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.