The salary range of employees working in USA is, by default, in the range from 2,516.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 8,824.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in USA into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in USA by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in USA (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in USA (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Production Director Top Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Marketing Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in USA (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.