The salary range of employees working in Australia is, by default, in the range of 3,296.00 AUD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,719.00 AUD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Australia into wage bands in AUD.
Average salary and range in Australia by age in AUD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Australia (AUD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.