The salary range of employees working in Australia is, by default, in the range of 3,615.00 AUD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,235.00 AUD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Australia into salary brackets in AUD.
Average salary and range in Australia by age in AUD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Australia (AUD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.