The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range from 2,004.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,812.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into wage bands in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Packer Production
14. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Hairdresser Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.