The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range from 1,983.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,867.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into wage bands in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Packer Production
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Cashier Banking
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Hairdresser Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.