The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range of 2,004.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,888.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into salary brackets in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Packer Production
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.