The salary range of employees working in Belgium is, by default, in the range of 2,180.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,251.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Belgium into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Belgium by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Belgium (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Marketing Director Top Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Head of the Legal Department Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. Lead developer Information Technology
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.