The salary range of employees working in Belgium is, by default, in the range from 2,013.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,322.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Belgium into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Belgium by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Belgium (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belgium (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.