Description of job position
- Taking part in the effective fulfilling of the daily working tasks in the housekeeping department.
- Caring for the main storehouse in the housekeeping department.
- Taking orders of working aids for chambermaids and cleaners.
- Taking out large goods and working aids to the individual storerooms on the storeys.
- Taking out, bringing and sorting out of the hotel bed sheets and tea towels.
- Taking responsibility for the regular monthly stocktaking.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Houseman - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 4,734 CHF
Medicine & Social Care
2,271 - 6,930 CHF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3,262 - 5,658 CHF
Construction & Real Estate
2,878 - 6,204 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
13,628 - 41,955 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used