The salary range of employees working in Cook Islands is, by default, in the range from 2,465.00 NZD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,684.00 NZD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cook Islands into wage bands in NZD.
Average salary and range in Cook Islands by age in NZD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cook Islands (NZD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cook Islands (NZD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cook Islands (NZD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Shop Assistant Commerce
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Cleaner General labour
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Housekeeper Service Industries
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.