The salary range of employees working in Cook Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,486.00 NZD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,719.00 NZD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cook Islands into salary brackets in NZD.
Average salary and range in Cook Islands by age in NZD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cook Islands (NZD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cook Islands (NZD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. IT Manager Management
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cook Islands (NZD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Security Guard Security & Protection
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cleaner General labour
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.