The salary range of employees working in Costa Rica is, by default, in the range of 4,658,088 CRC (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 15,434,808 CRC (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Costa Rica into salary brackets in CRC.
Average salary and range in Costa Rica by age in CRC.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Costa Rica (CRC).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Costa Rica (CRC).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Software Engineer Information Technology
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Costa Rica (CRC)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Packer Production
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Refuse Collector Service Industries
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.