The salary range of employees working in Spain is, by default, in the range of 1,300.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,252.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Spain into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Spain by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Spain (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Spain (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Sales Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Logistics Director Top Management
11. IT Manager Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Publishing House Director Top Management
14. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
17. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. IT Product Manager Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Spain (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Packer Production
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. Cashier Banking
16. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
17. Florist Service Industries
18. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
19. Security Guard Security & Protection
20. Refuse Collector Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.