The salary range of employees working in Guyana is, by default, in the range from 59,910.00 GYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 196,776.00 GYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Guyana into wage bands in GYD.
Average salary and range in Guyana by age in GYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Guyana (GYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Guyana (GYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Business Development Manager Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Sales Office Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Guyana (GYD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cashier Banking
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.