The salary range of employees working in Guyana is, by default, in the range of 66,624.00 GYD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 207,952.00 GYD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Guyana into salary brackets in GYD.
Average salary and range in Guyana by age in GYD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Guyana (GYD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Guyana (GYD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Publishing House Director Top Management
15. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Guyana (GYD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Cleaner General labour
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
14. General Labourer General labour
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.