The salary range of employees working in Belarus is, by default, in the range of 901.00 BYN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,621.00 BYN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Belarus into salary brackets in BYN.
Average salary and range in Belarus by age in BYN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Belarus (BYN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belarus (BYN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. IT Architect Information Technology
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Lead developer Information Technology
6. Country Manager/Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Finance Manager Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Publishing House Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
19. Software Engineer Information Technology
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Belarus (BYN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.