The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range from 917.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,312.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Call Centre Director Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Judge Law & Legislation
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. IT Product Manager Information Technology
19. IT Manager Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Security Guard Security & Protection
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Packer Production
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Hairdresser Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.