The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range of 905.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,236.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Head of the Legal Department Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Finance Manager Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Packer Production
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Counter Clerk Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.