The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range from 916.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,269.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Head of the Legal Department Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Call Centre Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Judge Law & Legislation
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. IT Product Manager Information Technology
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Security Guard Security & Protection
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Counter Clerk Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Shop Assistant Commerce
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.