The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range of 930.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,198.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Call Centre Director Top Management
12. Head of the Legal Department Management
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Judge Law & Legislation
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. IT Manager Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
15. Shop Assistant Commerce
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Packer Production
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Security Guard Security & Protection
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.