The salary range of employees working in Panama is, by default, in the range of 9,528 PAB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 32,328 PAB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Panama into salary brackets in PAB.
Average salary and range in Panama by age in PAB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Panama (PAB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Panama (PAB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Technical Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Panama (PAB)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
Total average salary in randomly selected countries.
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.