The salary range of employees working in Panama is, by default, in the range of 9,948 PAB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 30,408 PAB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Panama into salary brackets in PAB.
Average salary and range in Panama by age in PAB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Panama (PAB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Panama (PAB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Technical Director Top Management
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Publishing House Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Panama (PAB)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.