The salary range of employees working in Russia is, by default, in the range from 22,296.00 RUB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 86,906.00 RUB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Russia into wage bands in RUB.
Average salary and range in Russia by age in RUB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Russia (RUB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Russia (RUB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Finance Manager Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Business Development Manager Management
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. iOS Developer Information Technology
18. IT Manager Management
19. Technical Director Top Management
20. IT Product Manager Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Russia (RUB)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Shop Assistant Commerce
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.