The salary range of employees working in Saudi Arabia is, by default, in the range from 5,037.00 SAR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 19,288.00 SAR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Saudi Arabia into wage bands in SAR.
Average salary and range in Saudi Arabia by age in SAR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Saudi Arabia (SAR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saudi Arabia (SAR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Finance Manager Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Business Development Manager Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saudi Arabia (SAR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Porter, Information Staff General labour
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.