The salary range of employees working in Indonesia is, by default, in the range from 1,412,595.00 IDR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,989,442.00 IDR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Indonesia into wage bands in IDR.
Average salary and range in Indonesia by age in IDR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Indonesia (IDR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Finance Manager Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Product Manager Information Technology
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Java Programmer Information Technology
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.