The salary range of employees working in Israel is, by default, in the range of 5,858.00 ILS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 18,813.00 ILS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Israel into wage bands in ILS.
Average salary and range in Israel by age in ILS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Israel (ILS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Israel (ILS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Head of the Legal Department Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Israel (ILS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.