The salary range of employees working in Solomon Islands is, by default, in the range of 4,890.00 SBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,037.00 SBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Solomon Islands into salary brackets in SBD.
Average salary and range in Solomon Islands by age in SBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Solomon Islands (SBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Solomon Islands (SBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Finance Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Solomon Islands (SBD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.