The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range of 4,440.00 TTD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,326.00 TTD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into wage bands in TTD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in TTD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Cashier Banking
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.