The salary range of employees working in Trinidad and Tobago is, by default, in the range from 4,449.00 TTD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,190.00 TTD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Trinidad and Tobago into wage bands in TTD.
Average salary and range in Trinidad and Tobago by age in TTD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Finance Manager Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Logistics Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Trinidad and Tobago (TTD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Banking
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
15. Packer Production
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.