The salary range of employees working in Uruguay is, by default, in the range of 34,533.00 UYU (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 110,994.00 UYU (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Uruguay into salary brackets in UYU.
Average salary and range in Uruguay by age in UYU.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Uruguay (UYU).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uruguay (UYU).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Senior Project Manager Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uruguay (UYU)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.