The salary range of employees working in Uruguay is, by default, in the range of 34,768.00 UYU (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 111,619.00 UYU (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Uruguay into salary brackets in UYU.
Average salary and range in Uruguay by age in UYU.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Uruguay (UYU).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uruguay (UYU).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uruguay (UYU)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cashier Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.