The salary range of employees working in Germany is, by default, in the range of 2,266.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,387.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Germany into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Germany by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Germany (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Germany (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Plant manager Top Management
12. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
13. Publishing House Director Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
16. Lead developer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Senior Project Manager Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Germany (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Packer Production
14. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Security Guard Security & Protection
18. General Labourer General labour
19. Cashier Banking
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.