The salary range of employees working in Cuba is, by default, in the range of 16.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 51.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cuba into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in Cuba by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cuba (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cuba (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cuba (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. General Labourer General labour
15. Funeral service worker Service Industries
16. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Foundry worker Mechanical Engineering
18. Cashier Banking
19. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
20. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.