The salary range of employees working in Fiji is, by default, in the range of 906.00 FJD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,584.00 FJD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Fiji into wage bands in FJD.
Average salary and range in Fiji by age in FJD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Fiji (FJD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Project Manager Information Technology
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Shop Assistant Commerce
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.