The salary range of employees working in Fiji is, by default, in the range of 939.00 FJD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,514.00 FJD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Fiji into wage bands in FJD.
Average salary and range in Fiji by age in FJD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Fiji (FJD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. IT Project Manager Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.