The salary range of employees working in Fiji is, by default, in the range of 1,086.00 FJD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,883.00 FJD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Fiji into salary brackets in FJD.
Average salary and range in Fiji by age in FJD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Fiji (FJD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD).
1. Doctor Medicine & Social Care
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Publishing House Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Fiji (FJD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
7. Packer Production
8. Bartender Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. General Labourer General labour
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. Junior Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.