The salary range of employees working in Ireland is, by default, in the range of 22,620 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 74,916 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ireland into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Ireland by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ireland (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Technical Director Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Production Director Top Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. IT Manager Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ireland (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Packer Production
12. General Labourer General labour
13. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
14. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.