The salary range of employees working in Netherlands is, by default, in the range from 1,976.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,508.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Netherlands into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Netherlands by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Netherlands (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Netherlands (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Manager Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. Production Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Netherlands (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Shop Assistant Commerce
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Packer Production
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Hairdresser Service Industries
20. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.