The salary range of employees working in Sweden is, by default, in the range of 22,241.00 SEK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 61,583.00 SEK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Sweden into salary brackets in SEK.
Average salary and range in Sweden by age in SEK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Sweden (SEK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Technical Manager Technology, Development
11. Finance Manager Management
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK)
1. Pastry Chef, Confectioner Agriculture, Food Industry
2. Florist Service Industries
3. Stoker, Boiler Attendant Service Industries
4. Funeral service worker Service Industries
5. Cleaner General labour
6. General Labourer General labour
7. Gardener Service Industries
8. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
9. Bookbinder Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Packer Production
14. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
15. Masseur Medicine & Social Care
16. Librarian Education, Science & Research
17. Betting Clerk Administration
18. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Design associate Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
20. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.