The salary range of employees working in Sweden is, by default, in the range of 25,747.00 SEK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 67,619.00 SEK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Sweden into salary brackets in SEK.
Average salary and range in Sweden by age in SEK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Sweden (SEK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Technical Manager Technology, Development
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. Finance Manager Management
13. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Call Centre Director Top Management
17. Lead developer Information Technology
18. IT Manager Management
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Sales Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK)
1. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
4. Seller / Cashier Commerce
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.