The salary range of employees working in Sweden is, by default, in the range of 25,824.00 SEK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 70,603.00 SEK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Sweden into salary brackets in SEK.
Average salary and range in Sweden by age in SEK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Sweden (SEK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Logistics Director Top Management
11. Publishing House Director Top Management
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. IT Manager Management
15. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
16. Finance Manager Management
17. Production Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. General Labourer General labour
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
18. Florist Service Industries
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Security Guard Security & Protection
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.