The salary range of employees working in Sweden is, by default, in the range from 19,557.00 SEK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 57,633.00 SEK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Sweden into wage bands in SEK.
Average salary and range in Sweden by age in SEK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Sweden (SEK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Finance Manager Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. IT Manager Management
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Sweden (SEK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.