The salary range of employees working in South Korea is, by default, in the range of 1,839,136.00 KRW (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,290,383.00 KRW (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in South Korea into wage bands in KRW.
Average salary and range in South Korea by age in KRW.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in South Korea (KRW).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in South Korea (KRW).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Judge Law & Legislation
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Manager Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in South Korea (KRW)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.