The salary range of employees working in Korea-South is, by default, in the range from 1,910,406.00 KRW (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,100,132.00 KRW (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Korea-South into wage bands in KRW.
Average salary and range in Korea-South by age in KRW.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Korea-South (KRW).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Korea-South (KRW).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Korea-South (KRW)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.