The salary range of employees working in South Korea is, by default, in the range of 2,437,751.00 KRW (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,986,770.00 KRW (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in South Korea into salary brackets in KRW.
Average salary and range in South Korea by age in KRW.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in South Korea (KRW).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in South Korea (KRW).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Publishing House Director Top Management
15. Finance Manager Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in South Korea (KRW)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. General Labourer General labour
10. Packer Production
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
19. Cashier Banking
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.