The salary range of employees working in Bangladesh is, by default, in the range of 7,069.00 BDT (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 38,186.00 BDT (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bangladesh into salary brackets in BDT.
Average salary and range in Bangladesh by age in BDT.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bangladesh (BDT).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bangladesh (BDT).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Software Engineer Information Technology
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. IT Project Manager Information Technology
8. IT Director Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Leasing Director Leasing
11. Logistics Director Top Management
12. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. Finance Manager Management
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Technical Manager Technology, Development
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bangladesh (BDT)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Security Guard Security & Protection
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.