The salary range of employees working in Bangladesh is, by default, in the range of 9,313.00 BDT (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 41,343.00 BDT (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bangladesh into salary brackets in BDT.
Average salary and range in Bangladesh by age in BDT.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bangladesh (BDT).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bangladesh (BDT).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Software Engineer Information Technology
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. IT Project Manager Information Technology
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Logistics Director Top Management
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Technical Manager Technology, Development
17. Finance Manager Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Actuary Insurance
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bangladesh (BDT)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.