The salary range of employees working in Indonesia is, by default, in the range of 1,465,275.00 IDR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,575,134.00 IDR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Indonesia into salary brackets in IDR.
Average salary and range in Indonesia by age in IDR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Indonesia (IDR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR).
1. Head of the Legal Department Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Business Development Manager Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
13. Java Programmer Information Technology
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Product Manager Information Technology
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Publishing House Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. General Labourer General labour
8. Packer Production
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
17. Cashier Banking
18. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.