The salary range of employees working in Indonesia is, by default, in the range of 1,417,039.00 IDR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 5,645,811.00 IDR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Indonesia into salary brackets in IDR.
Average salary and range in Indonesia by age in IDR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Indonesia (IDR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Business Development Manager Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Judge Law & Legislation
16. Java Programmer Information Technology
17. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
18. Technical Manager Technology, Development
19. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
20. IT Product Manager Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Indonesia (IDR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.