The salary range of employees working in India is, by default, in the range of 3,482.00 INR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 12,542.00 INR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in India into salary brackets in INR.
Average salary and range in India by age in INR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in India (INR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR).
1. Software Engineer Information Technology
2. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
3. Marketing Manager Management
4. Customer Relationship Manager Commerce
5. Business Analyst Commerce
6. Sales Manager Management
7. Business Development Manager Management
8. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
9. Data scientist Information Technology
10. Finance Manager Management
11. IT Director Top Management
12. iOS Developer Information Technology
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Leasing Director Leasing
15. Chef Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Team leader Management
17. Country Manager/Director Top Management
18. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. IT Architect Information Technology
20. Managing Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.