The salary range of employees working in India is, by default, in the range of 13,231.00 INR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 85,721.00 INR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in India into salary brackets in INR.
Average salary and range in India by age in INR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in India (INR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Software Engineer Information Technology
3. IT Architect Information Technology
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Software consultant Information Technology
7. Sales Director Top Management
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Leasing Director Leasing
11. IT Project Manager Information Technology
12. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
13. Business Analyst Commerce
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT Manager Management
16. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Judge Law & Legislation
18. Senior Project Manager Management
19. Technical Manager Technology, Development
20. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Housekeeper Service Industries
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Security Guard Security & Protection
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.