The salary range of employees working in Philippines is, by default, in the range of 9,594.00 PHP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 40,703.00 PHP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Philippines into salary brackets in PHP.
Average salary and range in Philippines by age in PHP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Philippines (PHP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Philippines (PHP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Scrum Master Information Technology
3. IT Project Manager Information Technology
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Head of the Legal Department Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Logistics Director Top Management
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Manager Management
15. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. HR Manager Management
17. Judge Law & Legislation
18. Technical Manager Technology, Development
19. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
20. IT Architect Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Philippines (PHP)
1. Car Upholsterer Car Industry
2. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Seller / Cashier Commerce
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Social rehabilitation specialist Medicine & Social Care
6. Machine Operator Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Promotional Assistant Commerce
8. Upholsterer Wood Processing Industry
9. Ambulance Driver Medicine & Social Care
10. Bartender Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Pastry Chef, Confectioner Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Milker Agriculture, Food Industry
18. Industrial painter Production
19. Stagehand Arts & Culture
20. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.