The salary range of employees working in Philippines is, by default, in the range of 6,584.00 PHP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 29,062.00 PHP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Philippines into salary brackets in PHP.
Average salary and range in Philippines by age in PHP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Philippines (PHP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Philippines (PHP).
1. Scrum Master Information Technology
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. HR Business Partner Human Resources
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Logistics Director Top Management
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Software Engineer Information Technology
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Finance Manager Management
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Judge Law & Legislation
18. Sales Director Top Management
19. Technical Manager Technology, Development
20. IT Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Philippines (PHP)
1. Wardrobe Assistant Arts & Culture
2. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
3. Dental Assistant Medicine & Social Care
4. Makerlab manager Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
5. Saw filer Wood Processing Industry
6. Environmentalist Water Management, Forestry, Environment
7. Design Technician Construction & Real Estate
8. Deputy shop manager Commerce
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Choreographer Arts & Culture
11. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Visual merchandiser Commerce
13. Data entry clerk Administration
14. Design associate Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
15. Personal Banker Banking
16. Spa Therapist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Technician Telecommunications
18. Fitter/Assembler Telecommunications
19. Goldsmith, Jeweller Service Industries
20. Croupier Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.