The salary range of employees working in Turkey is, by default, in the range of 1,642.00 TRY (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,580.00 TRY (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turkey into wage bands in TRY.
Average salary and range in Turkey by age in TRY.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turkey (TRY).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. IT Manager Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Production Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Sales Director Top Management
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cashier Banking
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Packer Production
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Hairdresser Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.