The salary range of employees working in Turkey is, by default, in the range of 1,563.00 TRY (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,967.00 TRY (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turkey into wage bands in TRY.
Average salary and range in Turkey by age in TRY.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turkey (TRY).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Lead developer Information Technology
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Technical Director Top Management
10. Production Director Top Management
11. IT Manager Management
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Business Development Manager Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sales Director Top Management
19. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Cashier Commerce
15. Au-pair General labour
16. Packer Production
17. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Cashier Banking
19. Hairdresser Service Industries
20. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.