The salary range of employees working in Turkey is, by default, in the range from 1,593.00 TRY (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,532.00 TRY (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turkey into wage bands in TRY.
Average salary and range in Turkey by age in TRY.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turkey (TRY).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Marketing Director Top Management
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Production Director Top Management
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Business Development Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Hairdresser Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.